Call : 1800958238 for Bigpond Email Hacked Account Recovery
Due to frauds and scams it is quite essential that you protect yourself from phishing and fake websites. You can face problem of Bigpond email hacked account because of phishing. It is a form of internet fraud in which your computers and mobile devices are targeted.
How Bigpond account is hacked?
- At times in the process of phishing a scammer pretends to be legitimate. In this way it is able to trick you to provide personal and financial information. These details may include details of credit card numbers, social security numbers or passwords. Once you provide them these details you are unable to access the account as the hacker will the change the password of your account. In that situation you have to take steps for Bigpond email password recovery.
- You receive a call or message which wants you to input information related to your account. Sometimes they may ask you about other personal information. By chance you provide information to them then your account will get hacked. In that situation you have to immediately take guidance in the process of resetting the password so that you can get back the password of the account easily.
- In case you get an email, which seems to be coming from your bank and it asks you to confirm your account information by opening that link. As soon as you click on that link you suffer from the situation of Bigpond email hacked account. This happens as many malicious programs are installed on your devices and gathers information regarding your account.
- There are few links that may take you to a fake website which looks like that of your bank but actually it is not. This page will ask you to fill up various details like your account number, debit card number. The hackers get your information and thus they will hack your account. You have to take help of Bigpond email support team for recovering the account.
- These days the hackers are changing the ways of attacking you so that you believe that the scam is real. You must be always careful and prevent yourself from sharing any kind of information on phone or through emails. If you need further help, you can contact technical support team.
Ways to find out the fake sites
- Wrong URL: You should always check the URL of any site before clicking on it. If the site that you land on uses a different URL then you have to understand that site is fake. You should always check it for ensuring that site address is correct. Only after checking the URL of the site you must continue it. Otherwise you have to suffer Bigpond email login problem as the account will be hacked.
- Subject line in Caps: There are times when scammers use capital letters for acquiring your attention. So, whenever you receive any such email whose subject line is written in capital letters it should be considered suspicious. You should avoid opening it as there is a complete chance that the email is fake. Hence, you can contact Bigpond email support team for dealing with fake emails.
- Multiple undisclosed recipient: Usually, hackers tend to send the scam email to numerous recipients. So, if you find that an email is copied from other recipients then you should avoid opening such emails. Instead you should contact in the Bigpond email help number for understanding the ways to deal with it.
- Seeks banking information: You may get an email which asks you to provide banking information. They may ask you for some other personal information. In that situation you should understand that there is a complete possibility that it is a phishing email. So, you must instantly contact the support team for help.
What you can do?
If you are using Bigpond email account and you receive any such phishing emails, then you should avoid such emails completely. If your account has been hacked the very first thing that you have to do is reset the password of the account for saving it temporarily. Further, you must select a strong password which will help in preventing the situation of hacking. Apart from that, while accessing the account you must be careful enough and always log out from all the locations from which you have logged in. There are few precautionary measures that you take beforehand for safeguarding the account. Some of them are:
- Always keep your security questions updated. This allows only you to make the required changes after you successfully answer the security question that you updated. So, by chance, if your account gets hacked by someone then also the hacker will be unable to reset your password.
- Security of the computer is very important so install a proper antivirus on it. There are many such malwares which have the ability to steal your account information. These will later help the hacker to hack your account. If you need any help, then you can take it from our team by dialing the support number.
You have the access of the settings of the Bigpond email account through the gear icon present at the top right of the account. You will have to avail help of experts for doing so for making the changes so that the problem of Bigpond email hacked account solved simply by making changes in the settings.