Not only login issues, but email users also go through some other types of technical issues with their accounts too. Sometimes, users become irritated with these problems. File attachment issue, mail receiving issue, gives headache. Not only login problems, but these problems also need real solutions. Bigpond technical persons are here for Troubleshooting Bigpond Issues. They provide password recovery solutions based on the login type. They provide solutions for file attachment issues, mail sending, receiving issues, etc. Bigpond email account is one of those user accounts. So users should have a flawless account. They need to keep in touch with the Bigpond technical team. Bigpond technical persons never disappoint them.
Bigpond Email Help team is there to provide instant solutions for different problems-
File Attachment issue
Based on the Bigpond technical team, users should check out file size, internet connection, browser status. If the file size is large then users need to reduce it with proper application. If they are unable to do it alone, they can ask the Bigpond technical experts. Sometimes, due to an outdated browser, users face file attachment issues. Due to the low speed of internet users face the same problem. But with the help of the Bigpond technical team, they can able to overcome this issue easily.
Mail sending issue
Sometimes unknowingly or due to hacking attack, wrong mail recipient address Bigpond users find out that they are unable to send emails to others. It happens if they have server related issues or their accounts have been marked as spam and users failed to send emails to the desired contacts. Sometimes due to incorrect mail recipient address, wrong outgoing server settings, users experience this issue. Bigpond technical persons are always available for Troubleshooting Bigpond Issues. They help the users where they made mistakes and advice them to sort them out correctly. If they enter the wrong mail recipient address, then they need to be careful during typing the email address. If they are using the wrong server settings, then Bigpond experts provide correct server settings based on their OS.
Mail receiving issue
If there is an account storage issue in the Bigpond account then users should delete old mails, junk mails, promotional emails from their inbox. Sometimes due to a hacking attack, users failed to receive new emails in their inbox. But with the Bigpond experts, they can able to find out the actual reason for this problem. This type of problem creates an interruption in users’ work. But Bigpond technical team is very prompt in Troubleshooting Bigpond Issues.
Bigpond technical engineers are renowned technical persons in helping Bigpond email password retrieval process.
Check out Bigpond password recovery steps for Android users-
- At first, Bigpond users should go to the Bigpond login page.
- After that, users should pick the ‘accounts’ segment.
- Next, users need to pick the ”add account” option by tapping.
- After that, users should pick the ’email’ option based on the on-screen instructions.
- Then, users need to enter the Bigpond email id and password.
- After that, users will see the account type, server settings and they need to select those options to go to the next steps.
- Here, Bigpond users need to use the right server settings. The correct security type is SSL. And the correct port is -993. The outgoing server is smtp.Bigpond.com. SSL is the correct security type and 465 is the correct port. Bigpond account will work correctly on android devices from now on.
Check out Bigpond password recovery steps for Windows users-
- Firstly, users need to pick the ”trouble sign-in page” section after visiting the authorized Bigpond login page.
- After that, users need to pick the ” I don’t know my password” option.
- Then, users need to mention their email addresses as per on-screen instructions.
- Finally, users need to follow a few on-screen instructions. Bigpond users can use the Bigpond account from a Windows device securely now.
Some Necessary Steps after Troubleshooting Bigpond Issues-
- Should keep checking the password is working or not.
- Should use updated and supportive browsers based on the OS.
- Can leave their device with someone else only after logging out from their Bigpond account.
- Should check out server settings, internet settings, and account settings frequently.
- Should not delay in taking steps if they find out unusual activity in their Bigpond account.
- Users should change the password after a certain time.
Users should not think twice to contact Bigpond technical experts if they are stuck in Troubleshooting Bigpond Issues. Bigpond technical persons are available 24×7 hours. They give instant solutions through the toll-free helpline number. Users may use multiple devices to access Bigpond account which is quite common- but they should have a little bit of technical knowledge. Bigpond technical persons give them some training (a little bit) so that users can able to identify the actual problem. Bigpond technical team is committed to delivering instant latest solutions to all users.